The Free School Meals and Uniform Grant
If you are in receipt of one of the following: –
• Income Support;
• Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance;
• Income-Related Employment and Support Allowance;
• The Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit;
• Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit with an annual taxable income of £16,190 or less.
• If you are an Asylum Seeker supported by the Home Office National
• Asylum Support Service (NASS); or
• If your child has a statement of special educational needs and is designated to require a special diet.
Download the application form for Free School Meals and Uniform Grant
Download more information about the Free School Meals and Uniform Grant